Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Surprise Announcement!

Hey there, loyal readers, I'm back!  No, I'm not dead, I was just out of commission for a while. Fortunately, I have some great news. Three items of great news, actually.

First, I have a surprise for you. AmazonCrossing, the foreign language publishing imprint for Amazon, has acquired the German rights for Mail Order Regrets. The translation is finished, and the book is slated for release on March 10th. However, it is available for pre-order now, for those of you who are eligible to purchase books from Amazon DE.

 Here is the link: http://www.amazon.de/Braut-postwendend-Julianna-Blake-ebook/dp/B00SC2GIYU/ 

Are you curious about the cover? So was I! Here it is:



What do you think?

For anyone who wants the German translation, but lives in the US, here is the link to get the book at Amazon.com:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/1477830944/  If you have German-speaking friends or family, I would very much appreciate it if you would let them know about the release date Mail Order Regrets/Braut Postwendend.  

And for those who speak French or have French-speaking friends or family, I'm happy to tell you that AmazonCrossing has recently acquired the French rights to Mail Order Regrets as well, and that is tentatively scheduled for release on May 26th of this year.

My other two announcements are regarding upcoming books.  I am currently writing book five in the Montana Mail Order Brides series, and due out in March.  

I also just finished edits for a novella for a new series, which is a spinoff of the MMOB series.  It is also a prequel to Mail Order Regrets, and takes place in Boston in 1886, featuring Madeline and her sisters (Clara and Grace--the sister that Madeline later named her daughter after), during the time that their terrible family secret is revealed.  The story is Grace's story, and takes place in a completely different environment--instead of the small town of Helena Montana and its rough and rugged surroundings, it takes place in the elegant Back Bay mansions of Boston's elite.  This story is a stand-alone story, and can be read either before or after you've read the MMOB series.  There won't be any spoilers in it.

The new novella, The Brahmin Ball is available now, so please spread the word!  Also, for the first time, the novella is in Kindle Unlimited, so KU customers can read it for free.  (Free!  Wooo hooooo!)

Thank you for being so patient with me.  I have a wonderful group of loyal readers, and without you, I would have never been offered a contract with AmazonCrossing in the first place.  I owe it all to you!  And now that things are more settled, I have a lot more books planned for you the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam and improve reader experience. If your comment is not spam or inflammatory, it will be posted as soon as it is approved.