Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Book 4, coming soon!

I just wanted to update you all and let you know that book 4 in the Montana Mail Order Brides series is coming soon.  I'm pounding away on my little laptop, and I expect it should be out by mid-March (a little later than I intended, but I'm working like crazy to shorten that time if possible).

You can follow my twitter or blog to find out when it's released, or go to my Julianna Blake Amazon Author page, and in the upper right hand corner you'll see a heading titled "Stay Up To Date".  If you click the link below that, Amazon will contact you through your Amazon account  to notify you when I release my next book.

Thanks to all the readers who have taken the time to leave reviews on all my books.  I've read some very lovely reviews lately, and it means so much to me when a reader enjoys my work.  If I'm able to create a world that gives my readers a welcome respite from their daily duties, or make them forget their troubles for a short time, then I feel like I've accomplished something truly worthwhile!  When I hear from you wonderful readers that I've achieved that goal, it means so much to me.  :-)

1 comment:

Comments are moderated to prevent spam and improve reader experience. If your comment is not spam or inflammatory, it will be posted as soon as it is approved.